Superior Lawn Care in Mississauga
For all your lawn care needs in Mississauga, don’t hesitate to hire the best – Superior Lawn Care!
Transform your outdoor space with professional lawn care in Mississauga. Superior Lawn Care & Snow Removal specializes in providing reliable and comprehensive lawn maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. Trust us to enhance the beauty and health of your lawn with our expertise in lawn care.
Superior Lawn Care also services Oakville and Brampton areas. We guarantee our work and always aim to exceed your expectations. Check out our gallery of past work and see for yourself! We specialize in residential, commercial and industrial work. Superior Lawn Care has been providing lawn care services in Mississauga since 1995 and we’re proud of it! Our services include more than just lawn care, we also offer landscaping, interlocking brickwork, snow plowing and removal, excavating, Bobcat services and much more! We are your one-stop shop!
Expert Lawn Maintenance Services in Mississauga
At Superior Lawn Care & Snow Removal, we offer expert lawn maintenance services to keep your lawn looking lush and vibrant. Our team of skilled professionals is equipped with the knowledge and tools to provide exceptional care for your grass, plants, and trees. From regular mowing and trimming to fertilization and weed control, we ensure your lawn is well-maintained all year round.
Residential Lawn Care
Create a beautiful and inviting landscape for your home with our residential lawn care services. We understand the importance of a healthy and well-maintained lawn for your property’s curb appeal. Our tailored approach ensures that your lawn receives the proper care it needs, including watering, seeding, aeration, and pest control, resulting in a vibrant and thriving lawn.
Commercial Lawn Maintenance
Maintaining a pristine and professional outdoor space is essential for commercial properties. Our commercial lawn maintenance services are designed to meet the unique needs of businesses in Mississauga. We offer scheduled maintenance programs, including lawn mowing, edging, fertilization, and seasonal clean-ups, to ensure your commercial property leaves a positive impression on clients and visitors.
Seasonal Lawn Services in Mississauga
In addition to regular lawn care, we provide seasonal services to address specific needs throughout the year in Mississauga. From spring clean-ups to fall leaf removal, our team can handle all aspects of seasonal lawn maintenance. We also offer overseeding and lawn renovation services to revitalize your lawn and promote healthy growth.
Choosing The Best Type Of Grass For Your Lawn in Mississauga
Deciding which type of grass (sod or seed) is best for your lawn, depends on the climate where you live (warm or cold). In areas where there is a transition, all types of grass may grow.
Grasses ideal for growing in warmer climates include:
- Bahia – which grows to about 2 – 2 1/2″, requires moderate to full sunlight This tough turfgrass has a rough texture, can handle heavy foot traffic and is best suited to heat and humidity.
- Bermuda – which grows to about 1 – 1 1/2 “, requires full sunlight The rapid growth of this grass allows it to have excellent weed resistance, to handle heavy foot traffic and survive a drought.
- Centipede – which grows to about 1 1/2 – 2″, requires full to partial sunlight This tough turfgrass is low-growing and low maintenance. It grows best in acidic soil and has excellent weed resistance.
- St. Augustine – which grows to about 2-3″, requires full to partial sunlight This turfgrass is the choice grass for southern climates and sandy soil. The blue-green colour lasts into winter.
Grass ideal for growing in colder climates include:
- Bentgrass – which grows to about 1/2 – 1″, requires full sunlight
- Bluegrass – which grows to about 2 – 2 1/2″, requires full sunlight This type of grass is the most commonly used in colder climates and its colour and texture are beautiful if treated properly and given full sunlight.
- Perennial Ryegrass – which grows to about 2 – 3″, requires full sunlight This type of grass germinates quickly and can handle heavy foot traffic.
- Fine Fescue – which grows to about 2 – 3″, requires either full sunlight or shade
- Tall Fescue – which grows to about 2 – 3″, requires either full or partial sunlight The fescue family of grasses can tolerate both hot and cold climates, drought, shade and can be easily maintained to keep its beautiful appearance by fertilizing regularly.
In general most grass types fall into two categories:
- Creeping Grasses – Prone to thatch (dead turf). These grasses include bluegrass, Bermuda and most of the other warm season varieties. These grasses also spread above or below ground running plants.
- Bunch Grasses – These types of grasses include fescues and ryegrass and they spread from the crown of the plant. High level mowing protects this crown to ensure health and survival.
No matter what your lawn care needs are in Mississauga, include the Superior Lawn Care team into your plan, and have your lawn be the envy of the whole neighbourhood. Contact us today for our rates.
Superior Lawn Care & Snow Removal
Lawn Care Mississauga